Show your love of ferns and fronds with the print on this soft and durable hoodie that has a 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
Professor Brian Cox
“Science is too important not to be part of popular culture”
Prof Brian Cox
“On the way to the impossible we might find something eminently doable”Prof Brian Cox on summing up the endeavor science (fm The Infinite Monkey Cage – Extraterrestrial Life podcast, BBC Radio 4 7 Dec 2009)
Albert Einstein on Emmy Noether
“… the most significant creative mathematical genius thus far produced since the higher education of women began”
Peter Abelard, French Philsopher & logician
“Through doubting we are led to inquire, and by inquiring we perceive the truth”
“I think the biggest innovations of the twenty first century will be the intersection of biology and technology. A new era is beginning”
Reviews of Our Products
"Enjoyed the 50th Apollo 11 commemoration with its allusion to the Beatles 1969 Abby Rd album."
"The Dark Cyber Space intrigued me and prompted a good conversation at a conference"
"Never seen my prosopagnosia as a T-Shirt warning before but now wear it to meetups which helps break the ice. Everybody seems to find it hard to remember names and faces together!"